IMPORTANT: U-9 and U-11 are at capacity. If you haven’t yet registered please email the firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list. If there is enough demand we will split teams into two.
Registration is open for the 2021-22 season. Not only are fees frozen at the same rate as last year, we’ve also managed to get much better practice schedule times to make things easier for busy kids and parents alike.
We are also keeping payment plans, which let you divide your payment into 4 instalments so you only have to pay 25% up front and the remaining three payments on Oct 1, Nov 1 and Dec 1.
Remember, you’ll need your child’s Hockey Canada Number (HCN), if you don’t know what it is, send an email to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
- Intro to Hockey
- U7 (ages 5-6): $400
- U9 (ages 7-8): $650 before July 1st, $675 afterwards
- Minor Hockey
- U11 (ages 9-10): $775 before July 1st, $800 afterwards
- U13 (ages 11-12): $775 before July 1st, $800 afterwards
- U15 (ages 13-14): $775 before July 1st, $800 afterward
- Junior (ages 9-12): $525 before Sept 1, $550 afterwards
- Senior (ages 13-16): $525 before Sept 1, $550 afterwards
*U7 fees will stay flat past the June 30th deadline.