A quick reminder that registration for the 2020-21 season is now open and early bird fees are being offered until July 31st (saves you an additional $25.00).
- KidSport and Jumpstart subsidy programs are available, and your registrar is happy to help with applications. The Pauw foundation has also offered support to any families needing extra funds, so please ask if you need to access these supports.
- No fee increase this year – in fact we have reduced fees to the previous early bird levels to help save you money
- Only a $50 deposit at registration to secure your child’s spot that goes towards your fees and is refundable should your plans change
- Option to pay by up to 3 instalments
- Our plan for this year in order of priority is SAFETY > FUN > HOCKEY development. This has been a stressful time for our kids, and we wish to support them in fun and play to the best of our ability.
- Health recommendations are continually evolving and we are working closely with the Town of Banff and Fenlands to ensure provincial guidelines are being followed and that our return to ice is as safe as possible. More information will be forwarded to registrants closer to our on ice start dates.
- We will be practicing and playing in specific cohorts to minimize unnecessary interaction.
- We are unsure at this time if/when we will be playing away games or participating in tournaments. We will update you as information arrives.